Kudos and challenges

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Hi!

I love the initiative of giving kudos, as it is in beta phase, I'll make a suggestion, would it be possible to indicate the number of kudos that are given to each person? that is, if I want to give 2 kudos to the same person, it would be easily selectable.

On the other hand, it would be interesting to be able to visualize all the available challenges, since I have noticed that in addition to those that appear according to the level, you can complete others that are not being shown.

Greetings!

4 comments

Comment

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Nice suggestions @Paloma Fondon Araujo !

I think we have earlier discussions on the later one.

@Monique vdB - Tagging you. Could you please check and comment on these?

Cheers

Suvradip

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

the number of kudos that are given to each person is indicated here

grafik.png

before open beta, we could select 1 user and in another field add the number, this was removed.

now, each spent is 100 kudos.

if you want to give 200, you have to do this twice.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

Great feedback @Paloma Fondon Araujo 

I think a full list of challenges would be really useful

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

@Paloma Fondon Araujo thanks for the suggestions!

1. The only way to do this currently is to do it twice.  Because you only get 10 kudos a week, I think most people want to give them away one at a time!

2. A FAQ outlining the different challenges is on our list! 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events