cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos Feedback

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2020

Loving the Kudos so far - although I think I separate page, rather than drop down would be better.

I also think that challenges should be grouped, possibly in a kind of knowledge tree - so you could see what one challenge unlocks and where you can get to if you work enough.

Happy to talk further about my feedback if anyone cares to listen!

2 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2020

Hi @Liam Green 

Kudos are fantastic

Once Atlassian tests its beta version, I hope it will be shared with the entire community and hopefully everyone will be encouraged to participate.

The appearance as you say can be improved, because the information is very condensed and can be segmented by areas or tabs.

Cheers !!!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 8, 2020

@Liam Green - after reading your comment I am now thinking of the Civ 3 tech tree

Like Chris K likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 9, 2020

@Kat Warner that is almost exactly what I envisaged!  Although I think it was Civ V in my head :)

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 9, 2020

Sheesh - showing my age again :P

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2020

I like the dropdown but agree an additional page or a section under your profile would be nice to see additional information. (Full history)

Like Chris K likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events