Kudos Challenges

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2021

giphy

It's been the topic of choice for many since the start of the Beta so I'm intrigued to know how everyone is finding the challenges?

Are there any you're stuck on? Had issues with? Or are simply a slow burn but you know you'll get there in the end?

Will you accept the challenge to discuss the challenge?

2 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2021

Well @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ I'm rather most of the Atlassian community members are already in the challenges and are moving FAST in the leaderboard.

Vroom...Vroom..vvrroommm :)

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2021

The Friday Fun challenge. I'm under the impression that you should sign up before posting, but the challenge encourages being one of the first 10 posters and to start a new thread? 

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2021

Yeah, I signed up for a thread long before the Friday Finesse challenge existed (but it's not 'til October!), and I've definitely been in the first 10, so not sure what's up with that one.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events