Just trying to type with a cat on my lap...

Vicki Wilt April 22, 2021

Sometimes you don't know enough to ask an intelligent question.  That is me.

It applies to both JIRA and how this Forum works. Sensory overload. 

This Beta community and the challenges may allow me to set up my Atlassian feeds that make sense so I can engage at some point and create clear and specific 'can I figure out how to'  questions. 

Thanks, Cat is gone. 

3 comments

Comment

Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021

My teacher always said
'correctly formulated question instantly brings you halfway to the answer'

Most of my questions here are answered by myself :) Usually, while trying to explain your problem to someone else, you find a way to solve it.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 22, 2021

@Vicki Wilt the most important information I can give you is that this editor button will allow you to post a picture of your cat so we can all admire her or him.  ;) 

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 9.23.44 AM.png

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 22, 2021

I totally feel your pain Vicki... well, except the cat! I don't have a cat.

Ive only been in the community for a short time myself, so don't stress. Everyone is really helpful and supportive.

There are some amazing resources available (one of my VERY newly discovered faves: 📹 Check out the Community video library! - Atlassian Community).

But most of all, just have fun!

Vicki Wilt April 23, 2021

Got it! Thanks for the Link. Going to check it out. Recently my new research project is finding a way to use Confluence and create a Project Management template. Then as the project moves through the Software Development life cycle, I can track it. I found a sample and it links to JIRA.  Trying to link a picture of my cat, but it was too large in size. Oh well.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events