Jira Cloud Learning 4 - issues

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2021

While testing Jira Cloud Learning 4, I am experiencing some minor issues. A first one: watching videos does not seem to trigger. I watched a couple of videos I landed on through this page. Unfortunately, the progress counter does not update.

Also, the challenge answer 3 questions tagged jira-cloud has a counter that now says '6 of 10 completed' instead of the expected 3 :-)

Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 13.54.08.png 

And a last thing I noticed is that leaving likes in the New to Jira discussion only seems to trigger on the discussions themselves, not on any replies to a discussion. This may be intentional of course, but I am not exactly sure what the expected behaviour is here.

5 comments

Comment

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2021

Oh - one more thing: I also noticed that challenges with multiple steps (like this one) don't appear in the in progress filter unless at least one of the parts is fully completed. I think it would be useful if this happened as soon as there is some progress - but I don't know if that is possible.

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2021

I stuck at #4

where is the "New to Jira" section/group?

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2021

That, I do know :-)

You can find it from products > Jira. Then, one of the sub categories is New to Jira. You can find it from the navigation on the right hand side there.

Or even easier: just click this link :-) 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2021

I'm stuck on cloud learning 2. I've now clicked into every article and nothing triggered the 2 videos to be marked as watched.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2021

strange, since video was working for you to get to lvl2

my videos were working yesterday

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2021

I don't know if anything has changed in the meantime, but the video is triggering now for me (on one occasion at least)!

#lockdownparty

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2021

It says

Answer 3 questions tagged jira-cloud
(0 von 10 abgeschlossen)

3 or 10 questions?

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 18, 2021

In order to complete the challenge, I can confirm it is 10 for now (I am at 9 currently and still in progress). But I am not sure if it's intended like that > 10 is a lot at an early learning stage :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events