Is there Jira Cloud Learning 5 or not?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021

Hi there,

I've finished Jira Cloud Learning 4 this week.

According to the icon for this level 4 challenge (there are 4 white dots and one orange in the middle) and also the icons for the lower levels I expected there will be level 5. But it didn't show for me.

So, I'm curious - is there a level 5 or not?

Thank you!

3 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2021

I just need 1 thing to finish #4 and now I got the bad news from you that there will be a #5

Looking at the icons, there is a #5 (or at least coming in the future)

Do you have 10 challenges in your open kudos list, maybe thats the problem.

grafik.png

I am hanging at this point

grafik.png

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

@Alexander Pappert Thank you.

Exactly - according to the icons - there should be level 5 :-)

Yesterday there were only 9 challenges in my list, so I had a space for this and it didn't show.

So, maybe it hasn't been created yet...

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

@Hana Kučerová 

now I also finished lvl4

I have 8 open kudos tasks, no one with lvl5

until they create lvl5 we are finished  ;)

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2021

@Alexander Pappert Yeah, it seems so :-) Thanks

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

I absolutely love the attention to detail in noticing the dots... looking forward to L5 too!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

Level 5 has not yet been released! But good eye ;) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events