Is Kudos giving working correctly for you?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2021

Hello,

this week I gave Kudos to three people, my balance has been decreased and I can see notification on the Global tab in the Recent achievements section. But there's no notification on the Personal tab and also tab Given remains unchanged, so I'm not sure it is really working.

Does anyone experiencing the same behavior? Thank you.

3 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2021

Hi @Hana Kučerová 

Not always but it does happen.

There are also achievements that you make and are not reflected, such as watching a video.
   As they have commented on being a "beta" program, I imagine that all these incidents will be resolved.

Happy weekend

Cheers

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 25, 2021

@Hana Kučerová I have reported the same issue. I'll check in with the team!

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

Thank you, @Monique vdB 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 25, 2021

@Hana Kučerová @Vero Rivas they wanted to confirm you tried refreshing the page to see if that helped!

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 25, 2021

@Monique vdB Yes, I've tried to refresh the page (and also logout and login again). Unfortunately the behavior is the same. I gave you 100 Kudos a few minutes ago and the tab Given remains unchanged. Thank you.

kudos.png

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB 

The same thing happens to me, I have refreshed, I have closed the session, I have returned to enter and there are no changes.

The Kudo of the videos also fails me, I have seen videos in the community and the achievement does not appear.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences

Cheers

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2021
Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 30, 2021

@Alexander Pappert @Vero Rivas @Hana Kučerová  to give you a little peek behind the curtain... we're focusing on upgrading the widgets and hopefully this will be fixed once that's done. We'll also get progress meters on the challenges if that works out! So hoping for a great update within the next couple of weeks. 🤞🏻

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 31, 2021

Great, many thanks for the information @Monique vdB 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2021

@Monique vdB Thank you, definitely looking forward to these changes.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events