Instant Likes while posting any question or discussion in Community Kudos Feedback Group

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2021

I am not sure  but I have seen instant like by some new faces while any questions or discussions ASAP I posted recently(within seconds or less).

I thought bringing this into attention so that people around can check and comment on the same.

Note - This might be my personal experience and coincidence. 

3 comments

Comment

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 29, 2021

Do you mean you are getting likes as soon as you post a question or discussion or comment on something?

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2021

@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ - Thanks for asking. It happened while I posted question or discussion recently so I was little inquisitive.  Might be coincidence but I though to check with you all here for your experience.

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021

Hi @Suvradip Paul as per Atlassian team's investigation, lately their are some bots for "liking the posts" and the same is being investigated. All those user accounts are being removed. Just incase, the next time you find someone, try reaching them and find out if they are doing it manually.

Try looping any of the community leaders who can take it forward to Atlassian team.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 29, 2021

What disappointing behaviour 😞

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2021

@G subramanyam  -  Thanks for commenting. I would tag some of you Community Leaders in that post if I see something in future. 

Cheers

Suvradip

Colum McAndrew July 29, 2021

I feel I should like this discussion, but think it would be going against its spirit :-) 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2021

Thanks @Colum McAndrew for your witty remark and I must appreciate your sense of humour!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

+1 to Colum!

Like Colum McAndrew likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events