Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I sent you some kudos because...

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 9, 2021

Do you want to let someone know why you sent them peer kudos? This thread is here for you! 

kudos.gif

5 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 9, 2021

I just sent @Fadoua 10 kudos in honor of her Level 10

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 10, 2021

@Alexander Pappert some kudos coming your way for always taking the time to report any bugs or issues with your account, and give us feedback. You're the best!

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

Sent some kudos to @Bill Sheboy when I received credit for an answer that he properly solved:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Automation-order-of-operations/qaq-p/1593672#M119454

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2021

I want to sent some kudos to the new @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM so that the overround his old account @Soumyadeep Mandal 

grafik.png

But the system only knows the wrong SaM

grafik.png

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2021

I sent @Fabienne Gerhard kudos for speaking at our ACE yesterday 👏

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events