Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I like it!

Veronique DUFOUR October 30, 2020

Yes I like this Kudos beta program :) I'm glad to be part of it !! I'm trying different actions to grab some points.

But sometimes I find it difficult to understand some of the challenges like the followings:

-> "Customize your homepage" I would like more information about this, I'm probably not enough familiar with the community because I don't know where to create/find it.

AsYouLikeIt.png 

"Team Playbooks" same as above, I don't know what is a team playbook.

TeamPlaybook.png

I'll be glad to get some help for these ones and probably more as I haven't find yet the place to see all challenges at once.

Who wants to help me?

Many thanks!

2 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2020

Hi @Veronique DUFOUR ,

It's really great that you are enjoying this challenge.

1. AS YOU LIKE IT: when you visit the Atlassian community, you will able to see some options like collection, type sort, etc. . You just need to change those to anything you want and your task will be completed

sscs.jpg

2. TRENDING TEAMS: Visit this link https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Interests/ct-p/interests and find the Team Playbook from that page and follow the steps given in the challenge. 

Like # people like this
Veronique DUFOUR October 30, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal Thanks a lot!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Veronique DUFOUR November 16, 2020

Still struggling with some challenges:

- Jira Helper: I got 1 answer accepted this week. What else do I need to do to complete this challenge?

- Problem Solver - First Time : I already have the "3 solutions accepted" badge. I think this one should appear on the list.

- Join 3 groups: I'm not 100% sure but I think I joined 3 groups since the beginning of the beta program, how can I be sure and get that badge ? :) A count of the accomplishments or what still need to be achieved would be nice. I think I joined Tech, Nonprofit and LFH: Jira Essentials.

- Monday Musings: I commented / replied in at least discussion but I still don't have this badge :(

At least, during the writing of this comment, I finally got the November Like Challenge !!! Youpi!!

@Soumyadeep Mandal  @Monique vdB any hints for me please ? :)

a.png

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2020

Hi @Veronique DUFOUR ,

Jira Helper: I haven't got a badge too! It might be not working(Bug)!

Problem Solver: I have completed this challenge last month! A new challenge pretty similar to the same name which was not working for me!

Join 3 groups: Join more than 3 and wait for some time! It worked for me... I have completed this challenge last month!

Monday Musings: It worked for me! Try to comment on more discussions!

Challenges which are not working for me HERE

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events