How can we utilize Kudos ?

Ross November 18, 2021

Are there any ways where we can use/redeem Kudos that we have earned? Like somewhere to get discount on certification etc ?

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 19, 2021

@Ross I moved this post to the Kudos Feedback group for discussion.

@G subramanyam is absolutely right, the kudos program is currently in beta so we're testing things out.  Redeeming kudos for prizes isn't a possibility yet, emphasis on yet

Many of our community contests offer prizes (as you have probably seen with Premium Week) and we use the kudos program to help run and promote these initiatives and sometimes select winners. 

if you're interested specifically in free certifications, that is one of the perks of our Community Leader program. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about that program! 

Hope this helps.

1 vote
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2021

Hi @Ross welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please be informed the Kudos section is Currently in Beta version and it's ideal motive is to encourage, reflect and stay update on the Atlassian products, share best practices, answer end user queries.

If you ask me what's next with kudos program, we need to wait for officially announcement.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events