Hi , first post

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2020

Hi , 

I think i’ve missed some messages about this. I got one about a revamp of the points system.

Any links ?

I am so busy with mybday job that it’s hard to find time to browse the community. There is kudos to being part of the community so I will find time to do it.

it would be useful to see my stats over time so I can see if my contributions are slipping.

Tom

1 comment

Comment

Leonardo Montenegro October 27, 2020

Hey, don't know why, but I've been getting a lot of messages from these kuminity kudos but I don't recall being subscribed to any of this. Maybe you have an issue on your testing?

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2020

@Leonardo Montenegro The kudos program is currently in a pilot state with just a few people. The goal is to revamp the online community points system to be better going forward. Unfortunately, the emails went out to more people than are in the pilot.

Like John Funk likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 4, 2020

@Davin Studer everyone who got an email is definitely in the pilot, just did not do a good job of communicating that! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events