I'm a lifelong QA - so I have a compulsion to try things just to see what happens. Here's what I'm finding so far:
Ways to get Kudos:
- Join a Group (only works once so far, 70pts)
- Post a post (big points! )
- Answering questions (big points)
- How can this system be gamed? (this isn't a question I am expecting anyone to answer, this is what I ask myself when I am exploring a system. If I understand what affects the points, I can use that to apply pressure to places that may not deal well with it).
- How do people have hundred(s) of points already? (answer questions, filling out profile, following prompts)
You are welcome to just reply with whatever on this post, I am curious about how that may affect your Kudos too.
Edit - If you're seeing notifications about this post and don't want to, you need to go opt-out, as explained in the post below (Atlassian Post, not mine).
I have not intentionally notified anyone, nor do I control who is notified when posts are made. If you have replied to this post, you're probably also watching it now. Make sure you un-watch it.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events