cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received reading rainbow?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2020

I have read over 20 articles, I kept track, but still have not received the reading rainbow challenge.  Is there a certain article type I need to be reading?

3 comments

Comment

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2020

No, it is also not working for me. There is another report here in the group that it possibly is not yet working.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2020

also not working forme

maybe we read too fast  ;)

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2020

It's not working for me either :) I was wondering how this would count...

Fast reader - slow reader - people who read between the lines...

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2020

Worked 🌈

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2020

Worked for me.

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2020

It seems to work now.

I do not know if I am allowed to tell how it worked (in case not, please delete my post) but a hint is available in Slack channel - so I will reverse the sentence with the solution.

In case you want to have the full "reading rainbow experience" and further try by yourself rest assured: it works :)

Solution: (text is reversed to not spoiler anything for those who want to try further on their own)
... tub ,yad elgnis a no gnidaer eht fo lla od ton od :tniH .ysae os ton ti ekam ot timil etar a si erehT

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2020

What an innovative way! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events