Group Hug Does Not Like Me

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2020

Is anyone else having issues getting group hug?  Seems like no matter how many times I comment the challenge is not completed.

3 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2020

thougt they deactivated it because it didn't work.

but here it is listed as active (and working?):

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Current-active-challenges/gpm-p/1524991 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2020

I find it odd that I got super grouper and still do not have group hug.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2020

hmm, not funny

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2020

I am facing the same issue. Anyone who has got this badge can share more info?

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2020

@Brant Schroeder @Deepanshu Natani 

today, I got the super grouper badge for 50 posts, while group hug for 10 posts is still an active challenge

seems bugged [or maybe ist for 100 posts and the forgot a 0]

image.png

image.png

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events