Feedback for Next Challenge Badges! [23-Nov-2020]

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

These 2 badges are not working!

Reading Rainbow

Read 10 articles across the Community universe.

(I have already completed reading 20+ articles but unable to earn the badge yet!)

Video Viewer

Watch a video anywhere on Community

(Watched more than 8 videos on Community but unable to earn the badge yet!)

4 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

same for me + other users........

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2020

Video viewer worked fine for me!

Still have no idea no idea how reading article should work out!

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 28, 2020

@Fabienne Gerhard 

did you watch it complete?

normal mode or fullscreen?

still not working for me.....

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2020

Of course watched it completly - embedded youtube video - no fullscreen 

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2020

I can confirm that after some patience, the Reading Rainbow challenge does work. As @Monique vdB mentioned somewhere else, it seems to be designed so that you can't just click through some articles and gain the trophy by doing serial reading.

Thank God it is a really beautiful badge, cause in terms of points it was slightly disappointing :-)

Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 18.36.56.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 30, 2020

@Walter Buggenhout haha oops. I adjusted it and just sent you some kudos! 

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2020

And yet another shiny badge :-) - they look awesome!

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2020

Worked for me!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events