Feed Bug

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2021

Hi, 

There was a feed in the page while I was posting answer to a question and that was too from 2020. I have attached the screen shot of it.

This looks like a bug.

Feed Bug.jpg

@Monique vdB  - Could you please check and report to the appropriate team to look into it?

2 comments

Comment

Theresa Doris November 5, 2021

I don't know what the question was.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2021

I have described above and there was a feed with is outdated and goes back to last year 2020 post.

Thomas November 5, 2021

Based on your screenshot, I don't see any problems. Describe in more detail what is wrong.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 8, 2021

@Suvradip Paul yes as Thomas says more info would be helpful! What page were you on and which link was outdated?

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2021

The highlighted in red is an community post asking to participate but this is post is from 2020 and the event is already over. So, ideally this feed shouldn't appear as it's not relevant now but it was appearing.

Thomas December 14, 2021

It's hard to tell at this point. I propose to close this question. At least at this point, I don't see any problems.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2021

I tired to replicate but it's not there now. I think it's a discussion thread and I don't have permission to close it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events