Facing some issues in completing challenges

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021

Dear Group Members,

Some of you might have faced the issues that currently I am facing. I tried to follow tips in few answers but i am out of luck.

eg:

• Group Connector Challenge is stuck/counter stuck
  • Lab Partner Challenge/likes doesn’t count
  • While replying to some posts get an error "You may have recently posted the same thing elsewhere on the community. Update your text, or wait before reposting."
  • Challenges Feed is empty

Could you please take a look @Monique vdB if you get time? and advise, thank you!

7 comments

Comment

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021

Today, i can see the challenges, so one of the point from above can be striked off :)

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2021

lab partner is working

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Lab-Partner-badge/qaq-p/1758654

just re-like the discussions (and wait a moment to like them again)

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2021

The like counter has worked now :), the comment on discussions counter still has issues it seems.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2021

Hey @Kishan Sharma , just some quick insight on one of the errors you noted:

While replying to some posts get an error "You may have recently posted the same thing elsewhere on the community. Update your text, or wait before reposting."

We make use of some anti-spam features in the Community platform to try and prevent people from posting the same message (e.g. "buy my product! link here") across multiple threads. If you're going through kudos challenges and leaving short comments, it's possible you ran into the rate limit. It cools off rather quickly - in fact, within 24 hours it completely resets. Hope that clears it up a little bit!

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2021

Thank you @Daniel Eads for the response, that explains the behavior, i noticed it and was able to repost after some time. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 2, 2021

@Kishan Sharma looks like Group Connector is the one here you're still having issues with; is that right?

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2021

Thank you @Monique vdB for your responding. I managed to complete all these challenges somehow :) Seems like it sorted eventually.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2021

But there is one more issue added in the list - Access August challenge not working.

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

The same thing happens to me with the groups challenge and the post likes challenge, I don't think they are counting... 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2021

For me the counter for Group Connector Challenge is stuck since few days. Post likes one did work for me, you can try liking newer posts and see if that works for you.

Like Paloma Fondon Araujo likes this
Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

The like challenge has finished working, but the group counter, as you say, is stuck.

Thanks for your reply!

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2021

I have the same problem as well! And not only for the lab challenge, but for the confluence questions etc. Really frustrating! :/

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2021

For me the counter for Group Connector Challenge is stuck since few days. But Confluence questions is working fine now as discussed on this thread.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

I think sometimes the background work is looking for something quite specific - I've noticed at the moment that sometimes a like or comment isn't counted, but then I realise I'm not in the right area.

It is frustrating when some challenges just don't work right away though.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events