cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expiring Soon Challenges - No Missions Found

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

I checked my challenges by clicking the Expiring Soon and it shows -No Missions Found.

Is this quite expected and suggests there are no missions for expiring after a limited period or is it an issue?

Expiring_Soon_Challenges.jpg

3 comments

Comment

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Hi @Suvradip Paul 

I have the same, so I think its just that there aren't currently any expiring challenges

Like Monique vdB likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2021

@Liam Green - Thanks for checking. If I am not wrong I have seen this filter showing results. 

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

the access august is running 28 days, so it will not be on the list

but the atlympics is running only 5 days, so it shoud be on the list

also the dailys like no question left behind should be on the list

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

@Alexander Pappert I like the idea of putting the dailys on the list but the algorithm knows the challenge as a whole is not expiring, so it doesn't put them there. 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2021

@Monique vdB 

maybe this can work

• 1 filter for expiring soon
  • 1 filter for daily challenge
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

This is expected since we don't have a lot of short-term challenges, but we will likely have more in the future!   

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB  for responding and taking care.

Cheers

Suvradip

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events