Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enjoy the holidays, merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2020

As today is my very last day at work for 2020, I want to properly close out on what has been a very special year - always nice to end with a statement that may still go down as a candidate for understatement of the year.

But let's close it with a happy face (or a couple) !

Screenshot 2020-12-18 at 09.26.17.png

It's been a great pleasure to participate in this pilot over the last couple of weeks. Not to mention being an active member of this amazing community.

A big thank you to all of you out there: the community team, fellow community leaders, but essentially every single one of you who's contributing to the positive, knowledge sharing, fun and social place this community really is!

Thank you for the kudos given and received, the insightful discussions, the open and honest feedback, the crazy tips and tricks, the original answers and the interesting questions!

Although I'm quite sure I'll be popping in now and then over the coming days, to each and every one of you my very best wishes! Enjoy the holidays, a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Walter

2 comments

Comment

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2020

Glad to hear you've enjoyed it! It's great to see so many folks engaged in new programs, especially fun ones like this. I've also enjoyed observing from afar as @Monique vdB masterfully coordinates all the things and gets everyone even more recognition for the great jobs of answering questions, leading discussions, and contributing to the collective knowledge! I'm always blown away at how many great people engage with Community and help each other out.

From me and my family, we also wish you and your friends a merry Christmas, happy new year, and a quiet time of relaxing productivity if this is a non-eventful period for you. Thanks for being part of my life this calendar year and we'll see you in the next one!

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2020

@Walter Buggenhout I have to echo your beautifully worded statement about this pilot being a helluva lot of fun to reconnect with each other virtually and refresh my engagement with all of the amazing people in this Community (Queen Mo is one of those masterful Communiteam members always getting the party started, as evidenced by these fun past weeks!). Missed seeing you at Atlassian events this year.... hope for a less "special" year for 2021 😅

Lastly, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you too!

Carolyn

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 19, 2020

Thanks a lot @carolyn french! I couldn't agree more. My hopes on in person events in 2021 are not that high, but I'm quite sure they'll be pretty special once they can be held again! I'll definitely make sure to be there when the day comes :-) 

Like carolyn french likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events