Does the challenge "Atlympian" work for you?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2021

Hi everybody,

I've signed up using Google form, I got confirmation email from Bridget, I've joined the group.

Does anybody know what else needs to be done?

I'm little bit confused what's the difference between first and third step:

• Get signed up.

Thank you and have a great Monday!

4 comments

Comment

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2021

You're not alone @Hana Kučerová !

I commented on the initial post which at the time was enough it seemed to join the challenge, then suddenly I noticed a group and a form so I'm missing some information and steps here I think.

*confused!*

Like # people like this
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2021

I submitted my details in the google form.

and joined the group.

and received an email from - Bridget Sauer.

waiting for further details.

Thanks,

Anvesh

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 5, 2021

Yeah, @Hana Kučerová  I think its just join the group and fill in the google form - if not Ive not completed the requirements.

How long did it take to get confirmation after filling in the form @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH ?

Like # people like this
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2021

may be it took 2 days

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2021

@Hana Kučerová 

I joined the group 2 days ago - not shown in kudos progress bar

also signed up in google forms & waiting for confirmation mail

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 6, 2021

@Hana Kučerová the final step is an invisible one that hasn't happened yet. (We're creating an "Atlympian" group in the Kudos program, which will show special content to Atlympians only.)  I'll let you know once that's done, which is when you should get your  badge and see the other available badges!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 6, 2021

Great question :) 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2021

@Monique vdB Thanks a lot for the explanation :-).

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2021

@Hana Kučerová 

now with better comment

image.png

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 7, 2021

@Alexander Pappert thanks for noticing! Hopefully this will help avoid confusion!

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2021

I have signed up for this event at the last moment, but i haven't got the badge and neither the challenge. I rejoined the Atlympian group as well, but no luck. Any suggestions?

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2021

@Hana Kučerová 

today, I rejoined the Atlympian group and got the badge

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2021

Yes, @Alexander Pappert , me too :-). Thanks for letting me know.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2021

@Hana Kučerová ,

As I mentioned in your other post on article , I received this after a long delay and I don't why and I am still facing the same in case of other challenges.

I hope to see some more clarity on this from Atlassian Team.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events