Discussion on Monday

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2020

Is this limited to community in general or can this discussion be started in groups too? Started a discussion in a group but didn't finish the task! 

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-07 um 21.41.53.png

4 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2020

Hi @Fabienne Gerhard ,

Go to the products section and visit any of the product categories and start a discussion over there! I hope it will work!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2020

This week for the same challenge is all you need to do is post a comment.  Looks like they are  changing things up.

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Easy enough :) 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 21, 2020

It would make sense to me if both events are possible - create a discussion or participate in one.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2021

according to this screen, they changed it from start a discussion to comment on a discussion in the new running kudos beta.

I commented on 2 discussion, but it seems to be not working

someone got the badge?

grafik.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events