cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay in challenge results

David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2021

Not sure if this is because of the beta, or some other issue... I completed the challenge to post on the TGIF thread (replied via comment to a picture of socks) but that challenge does not show as completed. I've seen delays in other challenge results, too. I would assume that the results would be closer to real-time when refreshing the kudos dashboard. 

1 comment

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021

It is also delayed some minutes for me, but it is ok

--> we just work too fast for the server  ;)

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2021

@David Wuth @Monique vdB

I just saw that the red marked badges on top sometimes show up immediately when you achieve them. Sometimes after 2-3 minutes.

The green marked ones in the tracker show up with some delay of 2-5 minutes.

grafik.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events