cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Limit on Kudos challenges performed

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2021

Hi,

Is there any daily limit on Kudos  Challenges performed and considered for points?

The reason, I am saying I think it happened yesterday and today too. I am not quite clear about it so thought just asking to community.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Suvradip

2 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2021

I don't think that there is some limit

sometimes, the server needs a bit to count stuff like "comment/like discussions"

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2021

Hi @Alexander Pappert ,

I initially thought the same but I have seen that sometimes if you complete the challenges earlier the updates are reflected next day and thus I asked this if someone from Atlassian Team can clarify this.

Cheers

Suvradip

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

Hi

I'm almost certain there isn't a limit, other than the usual spam limit

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events