cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Quest-Badge Glitch

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2022

I know that some badges do not appear immediately after finishing the quest. I waited 24h to see if this one might fall in place but it doesn't.

I finished the Confluence Quest but haven't received the badge for completion.

Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 09.39.55.png

Posting: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-to-Confluence-articles/Introduction-Hello-Confluence-Enthusiasts/ba-p/1912714 

Does anybody have the same problem? Anything I can do to still receive the badge without introducing myself a second time?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2022

I'm sorry! I just saw that @Monique vdB answered this questions in this post: Community Kudos Feedback | Confluence Quest not working 

Maybe it can be improved that the link from the quest leads to the right post and not to the group? I found this one very confusing.

For everyone stumbling on this post:

To finish the Confluence Quest-Badge you need to post a comment underneath this post: Confluence Collaborators - Introduce yourself 

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2022

Hm... okay. Even though I introduced myself in the post mentioned the quest is still not marked as completed. I think there's something quite not right here. 😔 Can anyone help?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events