Community Kudos Pilot UX/UI Feedback

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2020

So what do you think about the way how the Kudos feature looks like? Do you see any problems or things that are not right?

If so this is the best place to put your feedback.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/3a/66/313a66888d398eca72dc824d48a89e85.png

7 comments

Comment

Andrew Mainland October 27, 2020

The COR's header issue is probably something atlassian should devote 100% of there developers on before any other software or posts about software. You might want to check out the OWASP Top 10 list also.

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2020

I am trying to understand the purpose of that programm

Like Monique vdB likes this
Mihai Schwarz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2020

Hi guys!

They should add the statistics under this section with Kudos Received and Kudos Sent (maybe).

Kudos.PNG

What do you think?

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 27, 2020

@Mihai Schwarz that would be cool!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2020

I'm confused by the challenges... I know I've done tons of those things, but I can't tell if I've completed them or not.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 27, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon some important issues:

1. They are not retroactive, so things you've done in the past, you will need to do again.

2. Some of them appear to be broken, we're working to fix them now.

Marshall Walker Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2020

This is more UX than UI, but as another commenter mentioned I am thoroughly confused by the challenge prompts and the relationship between challenges and points. Some of my open challenges are things I have already done. Others are frustratingly opaque, like "Complete your profile." My profile appears to be 100% complete, so I'm not sure what this is referring to. Another challenge is asking me to post a picture or GIF in a reply. I did. Nothing happened. Providing more info in the challenge prompts would improve this experience. 

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2020

Yeah I am with you on this .. I started to play with this and having hard time to get exactly did I got one or not

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 27, 2020

@Marshall Walker Lee this is great feedback. We are trying to improve some of these items, like:

• Add a progress bar to show your progress if you have partially completed something
  • Clarify the steps you have to take to complete an action
  • Have the badge trigger immediately (some have a delay)

I'll keep you posted on all of this as we make progress!

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Veronique DUFOUR October 27, 2020

@Mirek I really like the picture UX vs Design !!

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2020

That picture is what I often see in real life :)

Like Veronique DUFOUR likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2020

As someone who formally worked in design I find the font styles and sizes challenging... It's like 6 different font sizes and it's blowing my mind 🤯😅 and too many scrolling bars

What I really like is the progress bar on right side - progress is always welcome 😊

Next challenges is maybe a little bit to much information next to the badges - idea could be only the badges cause you can click them anyway. 

My kudos is a little bit tricky - to me it sounded like the kudos I got, but maybe it's only my point of view.

I like the kudos idea 🎉🎇

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Yes, I am also curious why we need so many font styles and sizes :) .. Looks like I am not the only one that worked before in design and see that :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 29, 2020

@Fabienne Gerhard and @Mirek ha! I was wondering if anyone else would notice the attack of the fonts. It's on our list to fix!

We have an update coming tomorrow. No fonts updates yet, but we've added better views into your own activity; I'm excited to see that in action and hear what you think.

Like Mirek likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events