Can anyone please help me out to understand these kudos badges??

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2020

@Monique vdB 

October Visit Challenge

Come back to the community 10 times in October to win the October challenge!
(Does this mean to visit for 10 days? Because I visit the community multiple times in a day but the challenge isn't completed. I got invited on 26th October 2020, If it means that I have to visit for 10 days then it's not possible. What should I do in this case)

ACE Seeker

Find an ACE event near you.
( What does it mean? I have joined and rsvp multiple chapter & events but still haven't completed)

Jira Team Player

Provide an accepted solution in the Jira collection.

(I have already solved some problems under Jira products even got accepted but this challenge has not yet been completed! What does Provide an accepted solution in the Jira collection mean? )

1 comment

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 28, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal 

October Visit Challenge

Good point on the math of this one. The requirements have been adjusted to five visits in October! It is one per day. 

ACE Seeker

Did you click on the "Find an event" box on the homepage?

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 9.34.06 AM.png

Jira Team Player

Keep in mind the badges are not retroactive. Have you gotten an accepted answer since the 26th?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2020

@Monique vdB 

I clicked and visited "Find Events near me" then join 2-3 chapters and rsvp on multiple events. But the challenge is not completed.

Some of my answers got accepted since 26th October 2020 but the challenge isn't completed.

Another challenge is

Problem Solver

Hooray, a user accepted your answer!

(I think 2 of my answer got accepted since this challenge appeared in kudos challenge tab)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 28, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal sounds like some bugginess with those achievements. Will look into this!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events