cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badge Glitches 🤔

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

Has anyone experienced any badge glitches lately?

I noticed that the Holiday Countdown 2021 badge never was awarded but that might just be me. 

The other one I spotted was the Countdown to Cloud which instantly ticked off 'read 5 articles on cloud migration'... unless this is counting past articles tagged cloud migration it seemed odd?

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 6, 2022

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ I noticed that issue with Countdown to Cloud also, I'm not sure what that was about.  

@Luke Hostetler is awarding the Holiday Countdown 2021 badges so I will check with him!

Luke Hostetler January 6, 2022

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ Apologies for the delay. Your badge should be properly displaying now!

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

Thank you for the update @Monique vdB ðŸ™Œ glad it's not just me otherwise my only other hypothesis was my laptops reading in it's sleep! Scary thought even if it's helping my badge progress 😂

Thanks to you too @Luke Hostetler I'm now seeing the cute little snowman in my badge collection 😊

Like • Luke Hostetler likes this
1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2022

For the "Countdown to Cloud" I am wondering how the system in the background will put a check on "Attend a Migrations-focused event in January".

Commenting the article (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Cloud-Migration/Migrations-Month-is-here/ba-p/1895088) and a sign up for the Webinar did not make it tick off ;)

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2022

I was wondering the same. I attended two events.

Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2022

@Daniel Ebers Same here! I attended the discussion today and completed all other requirements. 

@Monique vdB Any ideas?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events