Atlassian Community Kudos Survey

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2020

Since it was failing for me and other users, can you send some link where we can manually reopen the survey?

3 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2020

Hi @Alexander Pappert ,

You can ask for the link from Atlassian Team!

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2020

@Alexander Pappert when you say that it's "failing" for you and other users, can you describe what this means? I'd love to know more so that I can fix the issue for other people trying to take the survey.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2020

@Test User KL 

still failing at p4,see example

image.png

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2020

Ah yes I understand now. So the reason why this is failing is because each row cannot have the same value. Google Forms doesn't have a great way to indicate ranked items. So for each row, they need to have a unique value, they cannot have the same "1" value. Does this make sense?

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2020

Hi @Alexander Pappert ,

You have to Rank them and you can't Rank all of them to Rank 1!

Give the Ranking accordingly!

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal 

ah, so I can only give the numer 1to5 only 1 time

thougt I could give the value 5 to 2 answers

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events