Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the likes kudos working?

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 28, 2021

kudos likes.jpg

I'm noticing that my likes points do not seem to be keeping up with my actual likes - some likes increase my points and others don't. I cant see the pattern of when the updates are happening.

Are there rules I'm not aware of - you can only get points every x mins, the likes only count for things in the beta / kudos group, you have a max number each day, or other such limitation? They don't seem to be delayed, as the first for the day seems to come through straight away, from then it seems a bit random.

@Monique vdB 

🤔

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jacob Young
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2021

Hey @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_

Sorry for the confusion. Likes for that challenge only count for liking parent posts (not comments). 

Are you expecting that liked comments would generate points too?

Jacob

Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 29, 2021

It was more that I wasn't sure what it was supposed to do, and I knew I was doing more likes than points showing up. It hadn't occurred to me that it was parent only! At the same time it did seem that points for ANY and ALL likes was a bit excessive.

So all good!

Thanks @Jacob Young  😁👍

1 vote
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Hi @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ 

The kudos seem to be crazy ;o)

Cheers

0 votes
Vijay Sv April 28, 2021

Not Sure if Kudos are working but my mailbox is spammed with junk lol.

Solutions Partner
April 29, 2021

:D Im getting emails, but I wouldn't consider it spam. Maybe I need to try harder!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 5, 2021

@Vijay Sv if you want to unsubscribe, go to the main page of the group and click Unwatch!  You can also manage notifications settings in your profile. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events