Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the Kudos Broken?

Coby Fuller December 15, 2021

Are the Kudos broken? The kudos point tracker is showing that I should be receiving points, but my number of Kudos has not increased in months. It has been stuck at the same number.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 15, 2021

@Coby Fuller we took a look at your account and saw nothing obviously wrong. I'm seeing 1675 kudos. Is there a particular challenge you're going for that wasn't working? 

Coby Fuller December 20, 2021

Thank you @Monique vdB Mine had been stuck at 1570 for a long time. I had cleared cookies and cache to try and resolve this issue, but this had not worked. I'm now showing 1680, so at least it has updated. 

2 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

@Coby Fuller mine is working. However, I just gave you kudos so you can check if yours increases. Let us know. 

Coby Fuller December 20, 2021

Thank you @Andy Gladstone 

Mine had been stuck at 1570 for a long time. I had cleared cookies and cache to try and resolve this issue, but this had not worked. I'm now showing 1680, so at least it has updated. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events