Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Are the Kudos Broken?

Are the Kudos broken? The kudos point tracker is showing that I should be receiving points, but my number of Kudos has not increased in months. It has been stuck at the same number.

2 answers

2 votes
Monique vdB Community Manager Dec 15, 2021

@Coby Fuller we took a look at your account and saw nothing obviously wrong. I'm seeing 1675 kudos. Is there a particular challenge you're going for that wasn't working? 

Thank you @Monique vdB Mine had been stuck at 1570 for a long time. I had cleared cookies and cache to try and resolve this issue, but this had not worked. I'm now showing 1680, so at least it has updated. 

2 votes
Andy Gladstone Community Leader Dec 15, 2021

@Coby Fuller mine is working. However, I just gave you kudos so you can check if yours increases. Let us know. 

Thank you @Andy Gladstone 

Mine had been stuck at 1570 for a long time. I had cleared cookies and cache to try and resolve this issue, but this had not worked. I'm now showing 1680, so at least it has updated. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you