cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing Atlassian Community Staff

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2020

It's so awesome to see Atlassian Staff care for us in this way. Putting in the time and effort to design and build a new system to support us while we help and support others is fantastic. 

They are doing many other things behind the scenes to also care of us. Sometimes we see the gift boxes and public comments. But they are hard at work with things like this and personal notes as well. 

Thank you!!

4 comments

Comment

Mike October 26, 2020

I am not sure why I am receiving notifications for this thread, but I should not be.  Please remove me.

Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2020

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Pilot/Welcome/gpm-p/1504532

You need to opt-out, you're getting notifications by default - as per this post.  You're part of a pilot group. The Community Kudos Pilot in this case.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 26, 2020

@Mike instructions at the top of this post but let me copy and paste it in here for you as well:

You can go to the main group page and select "Group options" to leave the group or click "Unwatch" to unsubscribe. If you want to be opted out of the pilot completely, that's okay too; just let us know in the comments and we will help as soon as we can. But the do-it-yourself solution below is the fastest. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 6.56.05 PM.png

Heikko Ellermaa October 26, 2020

It would have been nice to first get an email saying you are part of the pilot program with clear instructions on how to opt out. Now out of the blue this load of random notifications started flooding in.

Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2020

I agree. There is a hugely diverse group of people and companies that use Atlassian software, and based on questions and conversation - there are almost as many ways to use Atlassian software as there are stars in the sky.  

It's nice to see the community engaging in interesting ways, including gamification of the site as a whole. Not everyone cares about that sort of thing, but some of us enjoy high scores just for high-score sake.

Marshall Walker Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2020

What a nice note <3 

giphy (2).gif

Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 26, 2020

Thanks @John Funk ! We are so appreciative of your participation in the Community!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events