About giving Kudos

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2020

I just tested this functionality. In addition to the points, I would like to be able to provide a quick note to emphasize the reason why I am giving kudos to someone. 

the screen capture is a different application (it is Awards for Confluence) but that is the idea when you give a medal (kudo) to someone....

image.png

3 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2020

It's a good idea to be able to mention why you give the kudos

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2020

Agreed - I feel so special that Queen Mo and Jacob Young gave me 10 kudo points, but not sure what I did to deserve that ><

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2020

lets hope that they will implement this one

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events