cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to see monthly and weekly leaders

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2021

I'm new to the kudos program (my account was enabled a couple of days ago) and so far I really enjoy this new functionalities. 💙

I like that we can give kudos to others (even though a personalized message would be great) and I like that we are able to see what kind of challenges are out there to improve our community engagement.

There's just one thing that I find a little intimidating... the Leaderboard. 😳

Instead of showing the global champion wouldn't it be great to see a monthly (or weekly) leaderboard? Or maybe this can be added so we can jump between weekly, monthly and yearly (or overall). For a person who just got enrolled I find this leaderboard a little disheartening.

I would feel much more encouraged when I see that I'm not to far behind a weekly or monthly leader.

How do you feel about this? Is that something that empowers you or can you rely to my feelings?

3 comments

Comment

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2021

Great idea!

Like Svenja Lorenzen likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2021

+1 vote for this one

Like Svenja Lorenzen likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 3, 2021

I think that's a really good idea @Svenja Lorenzen - it could lead into extra challenges too (e.g. top the weekly leaderboard, etc)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events