Ability to see all available challenges

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2021

Hi,

I'm able to see maximum of 10 challenges. There are some challenges I don't want to do or cannot do right now (like Atlympics Medals, which will be awarded later in August) and some of them are repeatable, which means, my list contains only a few things I can work on right now. But I'm almost sure there are other challenges waiting in the list, but I'm not able to see them. It happened to me yesterday I've completed two of them and the new two appears on the list.

Please, would it be possible to show all the available challenges? I understand that for new users there will be a lot of challenges, so maybe some pagination would help?

Or maybe have the possibility to hide some of them and marked them as "I don't want to do to this right now, maybe later :-)").

Or choose, which 10 would you like to see in the list.

What do you think? Thank you.

6 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2021

great idea

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2021

When I look into my profile, I think it does not show all kudos badges I got.

I would be great if there was also a complete list

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021

Hi @Hana Kučerová I have been following this Kudos program for quite few months. Their are good amount of improvements in UI and challenges. This platform is still in Beta mode and is evolving. So, your ideas are most welcome. Looping @Monique vdB who is closing working with the in-house team.

Like Suvradip Paul likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2021

@Hana Kučerová  - Thanks for posting and initiation this discussion. @G subramanyam  - Thanks for briefing the progress.

I was just wondering, if the ideas can be customized based on users activity and interests so far on this community platform.

Happy to hear from others on the same.

Cheers

Suvradip

Like G subramanyam likes this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2021

Wonderful idea. It would be great if we could view all challenges.

Like Philipp Barry likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2021

I think this is a great idea - I'd love to see all challenges, including those that I can't get yet but with instructions on how to unlock (e.g. Jira Learning 4 would say it needs 3 to unlock)

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events