cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to add message, when giving Kudos

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2021

Hello,

I use "Give Kudos" a lot, usually when I see something, which I like or help me and I learn something new.

It would be great, if I could add some sort of private "thank you" message, so that the receiver get the information, why I've sent the Kudos. 

I really don't know, if it is possible, but I miss this possibility as a giver and also a receiver as a sort of feedback.

What do you think?

Thank you!

2 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2021

Hi @Hana Kučerová 

You are very right, I too would like that option

Cheers

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2021

here is a thread for tis

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/I-sent-you-some-kudos-because/td-p/1607193

But the option to send a message would be better

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2021

@Alexander Pappert Thank you! I missed it :-(. I searched through available topics last weekend and didn't find anything connected to this topic... I didn't check it yesterday again :-(.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events