A new Feedback is in the town! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2020

@Monique vdB 

I'm listing out few more feedback!!😝

1. When visiting the Atlassian community from a mobile browser both android/iOS it was showing congrats… popup every time when visiting Atlassian community even after clicked join button once shown in the below images. I think someone has already informed about It 1-2 days back. I'm just informing, the pop-up problem still exists in both (mobile browser view & mobile browser desktop view).

Screenshot_20201031-205722.png       Screenshot_20201031-205706.png

2. In the mobile browser, the kudos challenge program is not accessible until we enable desktop mode in the browser. Every time it’s not possible to open pc/laptop to visit the community and access kudos challenge or enabling desktop mode in the browser because after desktop mode enabled the font to get small and we have to zoom and work with it, which I think is very uncomfortable.

vjhvh.jpg

3 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2020

Trello Template Challenge

[Exclusive] Complete the Trello template challenge.

Tasks

●Complete the Trello challenge

(This challenge is not working because I have completed the task and earned the badge the my profile but it isn't reflected in kudos challenge tab)

Like β€’ Alexander Pappert likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2020

Jira Teacher

Get 5 accepted answers for Jira questions

Tasks

●Get 5 accepted answers for Jira questions

(This challenge is not working because since the challenge is available to my challenge list, I have solved more than 5 questions from jira but I haven't got the badge yet.)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 1, 2020

Thank you @Soumyadeep Mandal !

1. This is scheduled to be fixed on 11/4 

2. The program definitely was not designed for mobile, you will get a much better experience on desktop/laptop browsers. But when/if we roll out the full program we will definitely make sure it works better on mobile.

3. Trello Template challenge, working on getting clarity as to how this is awarded.

4. Hmmmmmmmm. Will investigate this one. πŸ•΅πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Like β€’ Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events