Topic Tuesday: Having a Great time at Atlassian Summit: Barcelona!

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2018

20180904_101710.jpg

Greetings From Barcelona!

I am having a fantastic time meeting with other AUG Leader, Community Champions, Atlassians and Atlassian Partners!  I absolutely cannot wait to come back and share all of the fantastic information from the Company and partners.  What are you most interested in hear about from Summit?  

2 comments

Comment

Alyssa Priddy September 5, 2018

Any other new features that might be coming! :-) 

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2018

Absolutely!  There was so much product and feature news that they broke products out into their own 'State of the Union' sessions.  I'm hoping they will publish the videos before our AUG, because I couldn't make all of them.  Going to start building my presentation after doing some sight seeing & beach time tomorrow. I hope you will be able to make it to the AUG next week.

edit:  Oh and I will post a follow up from the AUG if you can't.  

Alyssa Priddy September 5, 2018

WOW! That is nuts! Looking forward to hearing all that you have learned! I definitely intend to come to the next AUG meet! :)

Amanda Kirk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2018

Excited to hear back on everything you saw and heard at the Summit. See you tomorrow!

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 10, 2018

Can't wait to share it all with you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events