Topic Tuesday - Columbus Tech Community Holiday Celebration

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2018

https_%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F52318721%2F2125353053%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I wanted to start to get the information out about our joint holiday celebration with the other Columbus Tech User and Interest Groups.   20+ groups have been getting together for the last 5 years to celebrate our successes and get to know each other.  Many people are involved with multiple groups, so this made it super easy for us to schedule, without stepping on everyone's toes.  Its a great evening to come out, be social, and celebrate the accomplishments of the past year. 

This years event is on Dec 13th, and does require external registration.  So while I will be putting up an event on our https:/aug.atlassian.com/columbus site tomorrow.  (look at the early access you get by following our group here!) and we appreciate your RSVP on our site for attendance tracking, it is only a placeholder event and you will still need to register on eventbrite.com.  Please do this early, as the event does sell out every year.  

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

1 comment

Comment

Amanda Kirk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2018

Happy holidays to the entire Columbus AUG! I won't be able to make it out to this celebration, but I hope you all have fun : )

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2018

Understand the drive's a bit long! :)  looking forward to seeing you in the New Year.  Have a wonderful holiday season! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events