Summit Registration is Open

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2018

Hey you guys!  Summit Registration just opened for the US Summit! WOOOO!

SummitEurope_AboutSummit_140x140.jpg

I'm sorry, I get just a little excited about this conference.  I want to make sure you all know that there is special pricing for AUG Members, even better than the pricing listed in this community post:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Summit-articles/Summit-2019-is-going-to-Las-Vegas/ba-p/930396

So Please check your email address and look for an email from Atlassian with the special pricing.  If you didn't get the email and you are registered as a member on our aug.atlassian.com/columbus page, let me know and I'll make sure to gets it to you.  Like I said, even better than just the straight Early Bird pricing and we'd love to see you all out there with us.

3 comments

Comment

Amanda Kirk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2018

My team at Isos will be there! This is definitely one of the best events of the year! Are any of you going?

Elaine_Reece January 22, 2019

I just joined the community. Could you send me the special pricing? I want to submit to my boss and see what they say about sending me.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2019

Hi @Elaine_Reece  Welcome to the group!

I will post the discount information as soon as I have the communication from Atlassian.  I am expecting it to come out shortly.  

In the mean time, we are super happy to have you in the group!

Elaine_Reece January 24, 2019

Hi @Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ Thank you very much for corresponding with me. I'm so very excited to join the community. I submitted to go to Summit so I'm hoping my company can send me. I think the experience and the pre-conference training would be really beneficial for me. 

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Elaine_Reece February 11, 2019

Hey @Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ did we get the discount information yet? I got clearance to attend Summit and really want to get that booked. Also, I'd love to meet up with anyone that is also going. I'm going by myself.

Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2019

@Elaine_ReeceWe did! It is 20% off the price

Please send me an email to my atlassian user group account and I will get that code to you (an anyone else who would like it before our next meeting)

my email is
<myfirstname>.<mylastname>@atlassianusergroup.com
please substituent real values for the variables.  :)

There is a Buddy program this year, and if you are a first time atteendee you can sign up for that and it will pair you up with someone who has attended before.  I am also planning for an Ohio gathering for lunch on one of the days.  It will be on site, so no one has to leave the area to find us.

Elaine_Reece March 13, 2019

Hey Kim,

I didn't see the option for the buddy program when I registered for Summit. Also what day are you doing the Ohio gathering?

Community Leader
Community Leader
March 13, 2019

Hi Elaine!  I will double check on the buddy program for you.  There is the First timer reception on Tuesday at 3pm in the expo hall, so be sure to check that out. 

If you haven't seen it yet, the schedule is posted and the BASH is 80's theme!  I cannot wait!  Maybe I should pack my roller skates.  LOL.

Here is the link to the schedule if you don't already have it.
http://www.atlassian.com/company/events/summit/schedule

I had started to make the event invite for the lunch, last night on my phone, but the site tripped out cause I was on a mobile device :P.  I just posted it, and it will be on Wednesday at noon.  We will meet up on the Expo floor ( I will put in a precise location once I have a chance to see were a good spot will be) and we can head over to the lunch station and grab some table space.  I'll see if I can find a way to make sure our table is seen to anyone who might be a late comer too!

https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-columbus-presents-columbus-aug-at-summit/#/

See you soon!
Kimberly

Amanda Kirk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2019

Hey Kim! I just wanted to say I hope you have a great time at Summit. The folks there from Isos are excited to see you. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Have fun!!!

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2019

It was great to see folks!  I hope you can make it out to the next one!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events