Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Love! February 27th Meeting with Jake Brereton from Atlassian's Jira Software Cloud Team.

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2019

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Image result for memes jira love

Just wanted to let you all know how much we Love and Appreciate our members! <3 you are all super and we couldn't be as awesome as we are without all of you.

I also wanted to take a moment and mention our upcoming event, with Jake Brereton.  I know it's way later in the month than usual, and that we are on a Wednesday evening, but we really wanted Jake to be able to stop in to visit with us and hit up as many AUGs in the Midwest as possible.  So I hope you can all make it out.  

Please also feel free to share the event with other people who you think maybe interested.  I'll have some special swag to give out to anyone who connects with me (Kimberly Deal) on Linkedin and shares my posts about the upcoming event too!  We're really trying to spread the word far and wide for this one, as having Atlassian folks in town is a big treat for us.

Also here are some great happenings around the Community this week!
Upcoming AMA with Syed Masood, JSW Principal Product Manager, on all things Jira 8.0

Jira helps me with my passion for astronomy

How we automated a new hire workflow with Jira sub-task templates

Connect Jira and Confluence Server to Slack Today!

Also here is a great way to earn your February badge and a great poster!

Where are you sending love from this Valentine's Day? #HugOpsAroundTheWorld

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events