Columbus Atlassian Community goes Virtual

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2020

Greetings Members of the Columbus Atlassian Events Group,

We hope this message finds you all in good health and good spirits.  Like many groups and events, the Columbus Atlassian Events have decided to try a few new things, and bring our events to the virtual space.  We have decided to move to the zoom meeting platform for the near future, to allow us to continue to meet with and bring our programming to you.

This does mean a few things are a bit different, we won't be able to bring our swag and beer bucket to you.  You're going to have to byob for this one.  ...and it means registering for events is going to be a bit different too.  You can RSVP to the event invites as usual, but to really get to meet with us, you're also going to have to Register for the meeting on Zoom.  There have been some shenanigans with open meetings, so we're going to be requiring a password, and that means a formal sign up.  Sorry some folks are why we just can't have nice things. :(

If anyone has trouble with the zoom registration process, please leave us a comment below and we'll get you all sorted out.

We hope to see many of you join us for our first event Tuesday April 14th. You can click through the Upcoming Events to start the registration process.

Be well & safe.  See you all in the virtual meeting space soon

Columbus Atlassian Event Leaders
Kimberly, Kevin, Scott & Greg

1 comment

Comment

greg
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2020

Looks like the Zoom meeting is showing a later start time than the event description (6:30 instead of 6pm). Is that intentional? Or possibly an operator error on my part? 

Going to try to stop by! Looking forward to it :)

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2020

My fault, actually.   I will update the event.   Thanks for letting me know! 

Like greg likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events