Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask Me Anything with Dom Price, Atlassian's Work Futurist!

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2018

Hey Everyone,

There's a great event happening this Thursday, August 9th at 1pm Pacific, Dom Price, He's the Work Futurist at Atlassian, and will be hosting a real-time "ask me anything" style forum on the Atlassian Community website. 

Here's how it works: Before the session, create or log into your account on Atlassian Community.  Add your questions here ( https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Team-Playbook-questions/Hi-I-m-Dom-Price-Atlassian-s-expert-on-team-culture-agile-and/qaq-p/855307?utm_source=aug&utm_medium=community&utm_campaign=ama) any time before or during the Q&A session. You can also up-vote other people's questions. 

At 1pm on Thursday, answers from Dom will start rolling in. Watch the page and be ready to add follow-up questions and discuss further with other Community members. We'll end the event at 2pm, but don't worry: any remaining questions will be answered no later than Monday, August 13th. Whether talking team health, collaboration practices, company culture, or the future of work, you can count on Dom to share candid, practical perspectives. 

Hope you all can join in!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events