Announcing our Stay SAFe® with Jira Webinar!

Amanda Kirk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2019

Hello Columbus AUG Community!

We over at Isos Technology are excited to host our first webinar, Stay SAFe® with Jira, in 2019! 

This webinar will examine the good intentions of a company filled with enthusiasm for implementing SAFe while using the power of Jira. It follows the company's pragmatic approach to SAFe, paying particular attention to PIs, ARTs and WSJF...and how things went off the rails. The webinar will also cover how we helped the company adapt their burgeoning SAFe processes and new Jira environment into a blended solution to meet their scaling needs.

If you're curious, check out a preview of the case study, along with other information on our speakers (my awesome co-workers!), or RSVP here: https://www.isostech.com/scaling-agile-framework-webinar/?utm_source=email

This should be very useful for anybody implementing SAFe or those simply interested in the topic.  I hope you all can make it!  Let me know if you have any questions at all! 

-Amanda

1 comment

Comment

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2019

Hey guys, here is the date and time info, in case you want to check your Calendars first!

LIVE! February 13, 2019

10:00 AM MST (That makes it Noon here, I think!)

Also Tracy Walton is one of the speakers for this Webinar, she came out for a presentation,  Confluence last year, which was fantastic.  If this topic is of interest to you, this should be an excellent presentation as well.

Like Amanda Kirk likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events