Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when are you going to release .NET support in clover?

AndyAtTogether November 4, 2011

Hey Guys, i would really like to see .NET support in clover.

I've read a few legacy forum posts from you guys about supporting products with "No BS" but come on, surely you're bigger than that now!

Unfortunately our customers often dictate what platform we use and its often .NET, there is also a massive ALT.NET community out there, and what about mono?

you also have an iDE connector for VS so why not complete the circle for the .NET guys (who use it for whatever reason) and sort out code coverage?

3 answers

1 vote
EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2011

The clover project was acquired by Atlassian and is a java based solution for code coverage aimed at java code base.

SO your real question is when they will support code coverage for .net project.s

But they already do support NCover http://www.ncover.com/ SO you can just pay them for a code coverag etool instead, and just as easily integrate the reports into your builds.

0 votes
EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2012

Please comment on my original answer or Andy's original question. Your post is not an answer and should not be added as one.

ncover is not an atlassian tool. If you are a .net shop, then you do not need Clover, and should not pay for it. If you are a java _and_ .net shop you will need to aquire licenses for both products, from different vendors.

That (IMO) is not a concern, I would rather see individual products do one job well then be overly bloated and unfocused just to cover a wider spectrum.

Regardless of who owns ncover it is fully supported integration with Bamboo.

0 votes
Pranav Sharma May 30, 2012

Hello,

Is ncover owned by Atlassian? Our organization has license for all the Atlassian tools, but I do not see Ncover mentioned in the Atlassian website.

Regards,

Pranav.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events