Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

war file created with clover-ant

prashanth reddy May 26, 2013

I created a jar file with clover-ant instrumentation. I copied the jar files to my application but I am not able to start the application. no errors are also observed. I have not set any path of the clover on the machine is copied it. Is it correct to copy the jar files to my location machine and use the jar files in my application? Do I need to do anything else to make it work on my local machine?

Thanks in advance for reply...

1 answer

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2013

Hello Prashanth,

May I ask you to provide more details?:

I created a jar file with clover-ant instrumentation

Please paste <clover-instr> configuration used.

I copied the jar files to my application

Which files did you copy and where? Do you mean that you have embedded clover.jar into your application's JAR? Or copied to server /lib directory? Or ...?

but I am not able to start the application

Clover is very transparent for instrumented code. Even if Clover fails to initialize, an application should still run properly. I suspect that problem with starting your application might not be related with Clover.

no errors are also observed

If you believe that Clover is a source of the problem, please try to run your application with the JVM argument '-Dclover.logging.level=debug'.

I have not set any path of the clover on the machine is copied it.

Which path(s) do you have in mind? Classpath to clover.jar? Or Clover's initstring? Something else?

Cheers
Marek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events