Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with clover on jboss webserver

vasya petrov November 5, 2012

Hello, I want to deploy my application on the jboss, when i do it i get this error:

ERROR [STDERR] [CLOVER] FATAL ERROR: Clover could not be initialised because of an unexpected error. (class java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:com_cenqua_clover.CloverVersionInfo.An_old_version_of_clover_is_on_your_compilation_classpath___Please_remove___Required_version_is___3_1_6()V)

How do I fix this?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2012

It seems that you have instrumented your application using Clover 3.1.6, while the clover.jar on JBoss is from older version. Make sure that clover.jar from 3.1.6 is on JBoss CLASSPATH.

vasya petrov November 5, 2012

I using Clover 3.1.6 in application and on JBoss CLASSPATH: JBOSS_CLASSPATH="/home/jboss/product/jboss/server/default/deploy/clover-3.1.6.jar"

0 votes
ramesh butta December 17, 2012

Yeap..am getting the same message while trying to deploy it on OC4J..assistence would be appreciated.

the message is

Clover could not be initialised. Are you sure you have Clover in the runtime classpath? (class oracle.classloader.util.AnnotatedNoClassDefFoundError:

Missing class: com_cenqua_clover.CloverVersionInfo

Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2012

Have you installed clover.jar in OC4J container?

yeap Marek

thanx for the pointer Marek..I guess it is responding now..it works with selenium as well right..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events