Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

package summary including sub-packages

JoeA September 15, 2011

I'm not sure if Clover already supports this or not, but I can't figure out how to do it. When I am looking at the "App" coverage report with the list of packages and click on a particular package I would like the ability to include all subpackages on this view. If I click on the "Clouds" report instead of "App", there is a check box to enable exactly what I'm looking for. Is this not an option for the App view?

Should I file a new feature request?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2012

I have raised an improvement request CLOV-1090 for it. Feel free to comment it.

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2012

In HTML report you can find it under the Aggregate link:

JoeA May 8, 2012

This is close, but from this view, all of the statistics at the top of the page are for the entire project. When you click on a sub-package, the statistics change to only include classes in that package and below, however you then lose all of the other subpackages.

In your example, if you clicked on "org.easymock.internal" the statistics will be updated, but you will no longer see the coverage numbers for "org.easymock.internal.matchers". I want a view that includes that subpackage as well.

0 votes
JoeA May 8, 2012

I'm looking for something very similar, but would like that same type of view in one of the html reports. I haven't been able to figure out a view in the html reports that show a single package along with all of it's subpackages. Does that make sense?

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
May 8, 2012

Could you describe what you're exactly looking for? As a matter of fact, the Coverage Explorer view shows sub-packages coverage:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events