fullStatementInfo.getHitCount() api returns zero always for lines which are covered by unit tests.

Gaurav Mirani April 7, 2017

Hi ,

fullStatementInfo.getHitCount() api returns zero even though line was hitted by unit test which i can see from HTML report generated on same clover DB ,May i know the reason why its showing zero through api ?

Simmilar scenario i tried with clover DB which is generated by running functional test case and fullStatementInfo.getHitCount() is showing correct results for that. Its just not showing for lines which are hitted by Unit tests.

Thanks,

Gaurav

1 answer

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2017

Hi Gaurav, it's hard to tell why you see a difference without seeing a test case and data. 

In case you have an active Clover maintenance subscription, feel free to create a ticket on getsupport.atlassian.com. 

In case you are using an open-source version of Clover, please try to create code sample (as small as possible) and attach it to your question, so we could reproduce it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events