• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

fail to get clover report

I cannot find the solution in https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/45196/getting-streamjava-io-eofexception-when-creating-the-merging-databases-to-generate-clover-report

So what can i do?

This is my log

clover.report:
[clover-html-report] Clover Version 3.1.8, built on November 13 2012 (build-876)
[clover-html-report] Loading coverage database from: 'xx/.clover/clover3_1_8.db'
[clover-html-report] Failed to load coverage recording RecordingTranscripts.FileRef[datafile=/xx/.clover/clover3_1_8.db6ae5ye_he9co7u5, testRecording=false, typedTestId=-1, runId=0, hash=380254118, timestamp=1363231223213]
[clover-html-report] java.io.IOException: java.io.EOFExceptionjava.io.IOException: java.io.EOFException
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.RecordingTranscripts.readCoverageFromDisk(RecordingTranscripts.java:107)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.RecordingTranscripts$FileRef.read(RecordingTranscripts.java:356)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.CoverageDataCollator.collateRecordingFiles(CoverageDataCollator.java:117)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.CoverageDataCollator.loadCoverageData(CoverageDataCollator.java:67)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.CloverDatabase.loadCoverageData(CloverDatabase.java:165)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.CloverDatabase.loadCoverageData(CloverDatabase.java:160)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.reporters.CloverReportConfig.getCoverageDatabase(CloverReportConfig.java:341)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.reporters.Current.getCoverageDatabase(Current.java:123)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.reporters.CloverReporter.<init>(CloverReporter.java:33)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.reporters.html.HtmlReporter.<init>(HtmlReporter.java:126)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.reporters.CloverReporter.buildReporter(CloverReporter.java:72)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.tasks.CloverReportTask.generateReports(CloverReportTask.java:427)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.tasks.CloverReportTask.cloverExecute(CloverReportTask.java:384)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.tasks.CloverHtmlReportTask.cloverExecute(CloverHtmlReportTask.java:108)
[clover-html-report] 	at com.cenqua.clover.tasks.AbstractCloverTask.execute(AbstractCloverTask.java:55)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
[clover-html-report] 	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
[clover-html-report] 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
[clover-html-report] 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1337)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1306)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1189)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:758)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:217)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:257)
[clover-html-report] 	at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:104)
[clover-html-report] No coverage recordings found. No report will be generated.

5 answers

What version of operating system and java do you have?

What flush policy was used for code instrumentation? Do you have any 'clover.db*.1' files?

a Virtual Machine about redhat 4

jdk1.5.0_22 or jdk1.6.0_35 has the same error

The flush policy is directed.

some "clover3_1_8.db18c1kl9vnk2rh_ze_6ae5ye_he9dl0ex.s" files

but the file "clover3_1_8.db6ae5ye_he9co7u5" is nothing on it

export ANT_OPTS="-Xms256m -Xmx2048m"

two weeks ago,the build.xml is run ok ,but now fail.

another computer about windows7 run the build.xml is also ok

a Virtual Machine about linux redhat 4

jdk1.5.0_22 or jdk1.6.0_35 has the same error.

The flush policy is directed.

files :"clover3_1_8.db1*.s" "clover3_1_8.db" "clover3_1_8.db6ae5ye_he9co7u5"

The file "clover3_1_8.db6ae5ye_he9co7u5" is empty.

ant:apache-ant-1.7.1

export ANT_OPTS="-Xms256m -Xmx2048m"

Two weeks ago,the build.xml is run ok ,but now fail.

Could you please create a support ticket at support.atlassian.com (under the "Clover Support" project)? I'd love to help you troubleshoot the problem, but I will need some log files and build files.

Thank you very much.

I change the build.xml to solve this problem.

<target name="with.clover" description="start clover">

<!--<clover-setup/>-->

<clover-setup flushpolicy="interval" flushinterval="5000"/>

</target>

It may be somethings wrong with the default flush policy.

I see "In the most common unit testing scenarios, the default flush policy will suffice." in https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=72253499

So I use the default flush policy in my unit testing scenarios.

When I change it to interval, I can get clover report.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

What is a Trello board?

Hi, Atlassian Community! My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trel...

24 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you